Are you looking for new double glazed windows?
If you are in the market for new double glazing for your home, choosing the right company can be understandably difficult. There are so many accounts of people who have endured substandard windows, shoddy workmanship and poor customer service, that the thought of contacting a window company can be daunting.
Knowing how to select the right company for your double-glazed windows and doors goes some way to providing reassurance that you will receive a high-quality product and exemplary service.
Here are 6 key points to look for when choosing a double glazing company. We hope that they will help provide the reassurance you need when planning this important property upgrade and investment.
- Look for a reputable company. Your ideal double-glazing company should have a genuinely good reputation. This is not the same as a big name, brand or nationwide coverage. We are talking about a reputation built on satisfied customers. Look for online reviews and testimonials where customers provide feedback on the quality of products and services delivered. Double glazing companies should also be able to provide references and testimonials for you to peruse. Our company will also allow you to contact previous customers so you can directly access an objective opinion of our work.
- Referrals usually reflect a job well done. Referrals underpin the good workmanship of a reputable double glazing company and allow businesses like ours to thrive. There is no better way of finding good quality double glazed windows, than at the referral of a satisfied customer.
- Local businesses will have a lot to lose. A genuinely local double-glazing company will want to protect its reputation and keep standards high. We are visible, accessible and work within our community, which gives customers the reassurance they need that they can ask us questions and have problems rectified quickly.
- The quality of double glazing meets relevant safety and performance standards. A good double glazing company will be able to demonstrate their windows and doors are manufactured to stringent standards which should cover:
- Fire resistance
- Thermal efficiency
- Acoustic performance
- Weather resistance
Don't be afraid to ask to see evidence of safety and performance ratings on your windows. Quality windows will carry these ratings. Let us show you what you should expect.
- Ask us about warranties and guarantees. Depending on the design and finish of your window, it should carry specific guarantees and warranties that will provide recourse in the event of problems. Also ensure the installation of the window is also covered. Ask us about the guarantees and warranties that we provide to all our customers as standard.
- Authentic expertise. A genuinely knowledgeable team, who are enthusiastic about double glazing products and keen to do a good job make all the difference in assisting you in choosing the right windows for your property. From our sales team to the installation crew, we are all trained and equipped with the information needed to ensure that you enjoy high quality replacement windows for your home.